Oct 1, 2008

This VOLUNTEER from TENNESSEE made it to Boulder to VOLUNTEER for the CAMPAIGN FOR CHANGE - OBAMA, UDALL, POLIS, & MARKEY I've made a few 100 calls, canvassed, and entered lots of new voter registration data down at the Boulder office but today was a real treat Michelle came to the CU COLORADO UNIVERSITY CAMPUS and spoke this morning and I got lots of Great Pictures - follow me below This was the scene at FARRAND FIELD at 8am this morning when I arrived The FLATIRONS make a great backdrop There were about 100 VOLUNTEERS divided into teams for different tasks I got to be on the best team - VIP check in with Holly from Cambridge, Bob and Kathy from Berkeley,and Matt. Lots of us came from out of state to help. The crowd started to gather early and were entertained by Meniscus - I hope I spelled that right.  I got to meet Jared Polis who is running for Congress to replace Mark Udall Jared got the crowd fired up and ready to go He was followed by Maggie Foxx Udall the wife of Senate Candidate Mark Udall Former Pro receiver Rod Smith fired up the Bronco's fans  A CU sophomore active in the campus campaign introduced Michelle

No comments: